Colorful, with complex flavors and an aromatic scent, this cocktail is a treat for all the senses. You will need: 1 cup of sugar, 1 cup of water and 2-3 crushed cinnamon sticks to make the cinnamon syrup; and then 6-8 sage leaves, 1 ounce of cinnamon syrup, 3/4 an ounce blood orange juice, 1/4 ounce lemon juice, 1 1/2 ounces tequila, a dash of Peychaud's bitters and ice to make the cocktail.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades