In this tutorial, we learn how to make a margarita using a mix. You will need: 1/3 c tequila, 2/3 c margarita mix, 1/2 c lemon lime, 1/2 lemon, and Grand Marnier. First, pour all the ingredients into a shaker with ice and combine them all together. After this, grab your margarita glass and rim it with salt. Next, pour the mixture into the margarita glass and then place a lime wedge as garnish on the side. This will serve two people and tastes great! This is perfect for an afternoon cocktail or something to go with Mexican food at dinner!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades