The British Bartender shows you how to make a great Margarita. To make a great Margarita, follow these steps: Add the following ingredients to a cocktail shaker: 1 1/2 ounces of good tequila 1/4 ounce of Cointreau or Triple Sec. 3/4 ounce lime juice. Rim the glass in some salt by moistening the rim with a lemon or lime wedge, and then roll the glass in it. Only rim half the glass in case the person you will be giving it to doesn't like salt. Add ice to the shaker and shake well. Add ice to the glass and pour the margarita into it through a strainer.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades