In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to make a Midori based "Green Iguana" cocktail. The video lists all the required ingredients to make a "Green Iguana" cocktail. The ingredients include: an ounce of Midori, half an ounce of tequila and 2 ounces of homemade sweet sour mix. To make the "Green Iguana" cocktail, follow these steps: mix all three ingredients in a cup, mix ingredients by shaking and add ice. This video will benefit those adult viewers who enjoy alcoholic beverages and are willing to learn new recipes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades