Mixologist Eben Freeman, of Tailor restaurant in New York City, demonstrates how to prepare a variation on the classic margarita cocktail. The margarita has become one of the most ordered drinks in the world, and fortunately it's easy to make. You will need repesado tequila, Cointreau orange liqueur, lime juice, sugar, and salt for the rim. Watch this video mixology tutorial and learn how to make a quality Mexican margarita cocktail.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades