Not sure what to serve at your next cocktail party? Why not try a decadent tequila drink that doubles as a dessert? In this how-to video James prepares a tequila based liquid chocolate and Aztec chili cocktail.
Ingredients for chocolate and tequila drink:
2tbspns Aztec Chilli Liquid Chocolat
50mls hot water
1 ½ oz Cuervo 1800 Tequila
½ oz gomme
Stir in all ingredients, add 2 ice cubes and stir till melted, ice up fully. serve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades